Our jewelry is crafted the traditional way and requires good care. Follow the simple steps listed below to maintain your jewelry:
- Please remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying aerosols such as perfumes and sprays.
- Avoid contact with body lotions, gel and other emulsifiers which can cause damage to the surface.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. surface contact with hard objects) which could cause scratches, dents and other damages.
- Use a soft clean cloth to clean the jewellery.
- Store the jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
- Put on jewelry last while dressing.